Monday, April 13, 2009

A Twin Birthday

One of the best parts of being a twin is always having a birthday buddy. This year, Nicole and I took advantage of Disney's free admission on your birthday - when we got our tickets, we each got a birthday button and everyone around the park would say "Happy Birthday" - how fun!!!


Time to "find Nemo"


Waiting to ride "Big Thunder" - I have fond memories of this roller coaster because I think it was the first major one I rode!


Waiting in line at Pirates of the Caribbean we saw these baby ducklings - how small, fuzzy, and adorable!!!


Riding Small World - Nicole called Aubrey and Garrett so they could hear the song!








To end the evening, Nicole and I met up with my folks at Downtown Disney for a dessert to top off the day of fun!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yeah! Disneyland pictures...I can't wait to show the kids tomorrow. I really did have a lot of fun...thanks birthday buddy!