Monday, April 13, 2009

An Auntie at Easter Time

One of my joys in life is being auntie to some wonderful nieces and nephews. I feel so privileged just to be an observer in their lives and watch them grow and embrace life. This last weekend at a family birthday/Easter celebration, I got to spend some more blessed time with Aubrey, Garrett and Siena. I hope that they will always know how much Auntie 'M loves each of them! Here they are:


The three munchkies...Aubrey, Siena, and Garrett

Getting ready for an Easter Egg hunt in Grandma's garden








This last picture I like because it shows my newest upcoming niece (in Staci's tummy at the top of the pic) - Lil' Firecracker is expected to make her appearance in July -- not even born and I love her so much already!

1 comment:

staci said...

You're too sweat! What great pictures you captured.