Saturday, December 29, 2007

Holiday Journey - Part 4 - Final Installment

Tues. Dec. 25 - Well, we made it to Christmas Day! Today we got to see Derek's family and it was a lot fun for everyone. Last night we spent the evening with Kip, Mandy, and Kyranda. We just unwound from the travelling and I think Kyranda showed me every one of her toys...she is just so much fun. Then Christmas morning, we all caravanned down to Macky and Angela's house in San Diego, where we got to open gifts, played Randy and Staci's guessing (torture) game and eat a wonderful Turkey dinner with all of the fixings.








Late afternoon, Derek and I trekked back to Tehachapi. We got home about 8ish in the evening and exchanged gifts with each other. Derek got me a gorgeous crystal necklace from his trip to Utah that I can't wait to wear!! We felt so blessed to have a wonderful Christmas with family and that it got to last several days.







No comments: