Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cruise Pics 5 - Cruisin' Comes to an End

Here are some misc pics:
Here we are with our table-mates, Kevin & Sherry. They were a lot of fun and it was great to get to know them.


Here's our room...cabin 8133...a great room!!!



Our waiters, Alex and Nyoman. They were great fun and didn't razz me too bad for ordering the Chocolate Meling Cake EVERY night! I got the recipe so I'll have to try it at home :)


Glass elevators in the atrium lobby



Song and dance shows were also a lot of fun in the evenings. Here, some of the guests got to imitate singing stars in the finale of "Carnival Legends"

We had a fantastic time on this cruise and are looking forward to going on another some time in the future. Who wants to go with us???? :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Count me in on the next one!

Mandy said...

Wow! It looks like you both had a great time! I'm so glad you got to get away. Thanks for sharing all the super pictures!