Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cruise Pics 3 - Mazatlan

After our hike the day before, Derek still wanted to go on his Mazatlan cross-country bike ride...I on the other hand didn't think there was any chance I could pull that off. Instead, I went to Los Moras Hacienda and Ranch for some relaxation and horseback riding.

Here is the little chapel on the hacienda grounds.


First glimpse of the hacienda





All sorts of creatures on the hacienda!




My horse was "Maria" and she had a baby colt about a couple of months old. He didn't have a name yet, but he followed us all the way on the trail. Very cute little guy!


Maria loved to snack along the way and hung on to this twig all the way back to the ranch.




Back at the ranch for lunch.

1 comment:

Launa said...

I know you love to ride horses. Cool pics. Great way to venture off the boat. Love all the nature shots.