Thursday, May 8, 2008

2 Years!


Just wanted to give a 'shout out' to my man, my one and only love....my honey!....my husband of 2 years!!! :) Derek and I had our second anniversary yesterday and I kept thinking of fun moments and memories. Of course, 2 years ago today I was on a beach in Hawaii, and right now I'm looking out my office window in Bakersfield....but hey, maybe that palm tree in the distance can be my pretend Hawaii! We played it low key since we've both been working a lot, but we have plans for a dinner out on Saturday night that I'm really looking forward to - a local little Italian restaurant, La Belle Amore. This 'marriage thing' may be a roller coaster at times, but I can't imagine my life without Derek. Love you, Honey.

1 comment:

Viv and Mack said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you! Dad and Mom