Thursday, May 21, 2009

Goodbye, Sweet Isabelle...

Wednesday morning, my sweet little Isabelle passed away. She was not doing well the day before so it was a bit expected...yet sad nonetheless. She had a good 4 1/2 year piggie life.

I got her several months after Amelia so that they could be sister pigs.


I quickly found out that she must have already been pregnant when I got her -- she was gracious to let me feel the cute little babies kick inside her tummy - and I was even at home when they were born. She was a great little mother and she was a pig with immeasurable sweetness.

I will miss her.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh Michelyn, I'm sorry. I'm going to try and call you this weekend.

Launa said...

She was a sweet piggie. I remember when your first got her and the surprise babies. She was great company and entertainment for you :)

staci said...

Bummer! Siena will be sad. She has a current obsession with guinea pigs- mainly that she is getting one for a pet when she is older- but, she talks about your guinea pigs all the time.
You were the good mama:)