Friday, March 14, 2008

Kaiser

Today ends my first week at my new job....Kaiser Permanente....and it's gone well I think....

Monday, I visited my 'old haunts' by attending a general orientation meeting in Pasadena! Drove by the condo on Marengo for memory's sake...

The remainder of this week I've been in my new office in Bakersfield. Just today I got my password to log on to my desk computer....but next week is when I'll be attending more training about different things, like the software for the electronic medical records.

Everyone has been tremendously nice and welcoming and I've gotten to sit in on a couple of group sessions -- they have some really talented therapists here! I'm excited to be part of the team...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelyn said...

dr.