Friday, March 7, 2008

Goodbye Gifts

It has been a 'good' goodbye to my friends and co-workers at Children's Bureau. Even though there have been times of stress because of the job, the wonderful people who I have come to know are who I will miss the most. I had a great group of therapists and behavioral staff on my team! As tokens of appreciation, I made for them a menagerie of 'thera-pets'...little crocheted buddies to keep them company while I'm gone...

Wednesday was the last staff meeting I would be at, so I brought them then - I even made some Heavenly Hash to go along...

I also got to celebrate with a cake, some flowers, a wonderful card....and most sentimental to me, this awesome plaque! I was so taken by surprise at their thoughtfulness and caring....I will miss them deeply!






3 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG...that goodbye plaque is the most incredible goodbye gift I've ever seen someone receive! What a special treasure to keep with you always!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelyn said...

I think what makes it most special is that it came from the staff...not the company