Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's '08

For those of you who have known me for quite a while, you know that Valentine's Day has not always been my favorite holiday...I think there are some years when I even wore black....hey, I know it's childish, but when relationships are few and far between and the ones that happen seem to start after or end before the holiday of love....it can get depressing.

But, God truly is a redeemer...this year I got to spend my second Valentine's Day as Derek's wife...and how sweet and precious it all is! My wonderful husband, who is so incredibly busy (and so over-worked and over-tired) found a way to leave his class of 'hellions' (and I say that fondly!) to come over to my work and in person deliver flowers! I was so shocked (and so happy) to see him in the middle of the day! And needless to say, I think I was the envy of the office with my beautiful pink flowers! Thank you, honey!!!

2 comments:

staci said...

Too sweet. You really are lucky!

Nicole said...

Ahhhh....what a guy!