Thursday, April 14, 2011

Calvary Murrieta Women's Retreat 2011

For our birthday weekend, Nicole and I treated ourselves to a weekend with GOD!


Nicole's church was having a women's retreat and we thought it would be great fun for me to go too and have girl time and relaxation. It was wonderful!

I got to meet many of Nicole's church friends and it was fun to see how awed they were with the whole "twin-thing" :)

The theme this year was "God's Action Figure" and so the decorations were all about superheroes, etc....and this church goes all out!!!


Meals were yummy and we loved not having to cook, set the table, or clean the dishes!!!


Sh........don't tell Derek about my date!


Even the bathrooms are decorated! Each one is different...here's the Wonder Woman one...


...and Superman!

Unfortunately I didn't get pics of the Star Wars one



Our weekend mascot...."Action Annie"



Hey, Nicole one a raffle prize!!!!...and she 'says' it never happens!




No comments: