Saturday, August 22, 2009

Surprises Can Be Fun!

My honey decided to treat me to a surprise! He's a great guy! This morning I got a fun horse riding lesson... :)

I got to get up close and personal with my horse, Copper.....brushing him, checking his hooves



This was a local place - my instructor was Melanie - and she was fabulous!



Here I am trying to get the saddle on the horse -- those things are heavy! Copper was very patient, though!

And let's not forget the bridle!

Ok...I think we're ready! Thankfully Derek didn't take any pics of me trying to "hoist" myself on the horse - that was a challenge! Stay tuned for more pics...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is sooooo awesome! What a great surprise and what a neat experience. Maybe you can get real good and start an equine therapy program?!