Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Well, I haven't seen the actual birds on my beautiful new bird bath (it looks beautiful! thanks Dad & Launa!!!) but I'm letting the little floating feather serve as evidence!


I woke up yesterday morning and raised the blinds in the living room...found a little stow-away...not sure how he got inside but I relocated outdoors with the help of some paper plates....you KNOW I wasn't going to actually touch him!


I've been wanting to add a shelf in my "garden closet" across from our front door. I got around to it today and am especially proud that I did it all by myself - no husband in sight!


Another little creature I found today. I'm guessing this is a damselfly because of the wings being closed...I did end up poking him a little.....

and he opened his wings for me:

No comments: