Sunday, May 6, 2007

Cinco de Mayo


To celebrate and have some fun, Derek and I went to the local Cinco de Mayo fiesta put on by the Tehachapi Park & Recs. It was a lot of fun. People commented that last year, there were about 20 people and this year there was probably over 500! The gym was just packed and they ran out of tables and chairs. There was food from a local Mexican food restaurant, a Mariachi band, and some folk dances by children and adults. They even had a raffle and lo and behold I won! It was the last prize of the night and they called probably three or four tickets before me - but I guess the other people went home and so I walked away with the dolly!! It may not have been a restaurant gift certificate, but it was free and so I like my new dolly a lot. :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow...another Gould winner! First Randy, now you! Hey, I want a turn winning something!

Unknown said...

Is the dolly going to become a doggie toy? Watch out with those two!